The Staking Machine or TSM for short, is a professional sports betting tool. It is a cutting-edge, bet tracking and system analysis tool. TSM shows you at a glance which staking plan would be best suited to your chosen selection method. Not only does it record and keep track of all your bets but it also calculates your bet results and next stakes. Compare 23 back staking plans, 16 lay staking plans and 2 Each Way Staking Plans alongside each other. See instantly which staking plan will make you the most money long term. See how much money you could have made and will soon be making!
1) - 23 Back Staking Plans - Level Stakes, 1326, D'alembert, Fibonacci, Percentage, Parlay, Pro, Secure, Fixed, Kelly, Square Root, Labouchere, Retirement, Bookies Bank, the infinite settings of XYZ, Up X Down Y, L.P.28, Stop at a Winner, Recovery, Rolling Doubles, Recovery Type 2, Recovery Type 3 and Bookies Bank V2.
2) - 16 Lay Staking Plans - Includes Level Stakes, Fixed Liability, Mixed,Percentage Liability, Lay Percentage, Maria, Lay Ladder, Lay Kelly, Lay 1-4, Lay HiPro86 SP4, Percentage Recovery, Lay Labouchere, Lay XYZ, Lay % Up Down, Lay Maria and Lay Goff.
3) - Add Filters - Ability to filter your bets into split betting banks, back and lay bets, odds ranges, type of sports etc
4) - Advanced Random Bet Data Generator - Generate up to 10000 bet results of different odds based on your set criteria in an instant.
5) - Advised Next Stake - shown for all staking plans. You do no calculations! The software does everything!
6) - Graph Feature - View your results in graph format. Print and save your graphs.
7) - In depth analysis of each Staking Plans results when used with your bets including a Monte Carlo Style Simulation.
8) - Several ways to input data. Enter your bets manually or copy/paste them from Microsoft Excel. Import and Export CSV or TEXT files.
9) - Automated Betting - When used with Gruss Betting Assistant.
» version 5.0 - posted on 2013-09-06
Automated Betting Updates, New Interface, 2 Further Staking Plans, New Features
» version 2.0 - posted on 2008-10-28
2 Further Staking Plans Added